My Future Plans


As a dancer my first future plan is complete my degree. After I completed my degree one day I will be a dancing teacher, its my main future plan. I will teach for my students without any personal intentions. Its my happy. And my favorite thing is traveling. I will hope to travel with someone who can make me happy and my another expectation is follow to beauty culture course. I will do it after my studies. Special thing is I will marry with someone who really loves me and hope to live in Badulla. In future as a dancing teacher I will try to learn dancing anymore. I will hope to look after my parents well. Today I'm here because of my parents. They are my strength so I will hope to do my best for them. I like to be a good person with my experience and attitude in future. Finally I will hope to go abroad with my husband to get amazing experience and happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To The importance of doing sports

A famous city in Sri Lanka

Internet